I’ve been on a bit of break, other commitments and “things”, so about time for the final round of Team Charisma World People.
There was a period I wasn’t able to answer comments, so apologies to anyone who commented during that time 🙂 … do my best, it’s all I can do … omnipotent I am not …
New Guest Bloggers
The final invitees (and re-invitees) for TCWP are :
Guys and gals – please see my original post for the rules, and let me know you agree on that post … that’s your first intelligence test … hint – use the search box on my sidebar or the link under my TCWP graphic 😀
It gives great me pleasure to welcome you on board Team Charisma World People – totally looking forward to seeing what you’ll put together 😀
Instructions here superseded the previous instructions where there’s a variation, otherwise existing rules stand. For this guest post you need to :
1. Select a photo from my blog that I took – clue it’ll say (c) Don Charisma on it 🙂
2. Write about whatever you like, in whatever style you like. My condition is that you choose a topic and style that’s congruent with who I am, and photo must be relevant to the piece, with a plausible connection – clue read my about and homepage, and general things that I blog about.
3. I expect you to do this autonomously, and supply me with finished copy and link of your chosen photo when you’re ready. I will not babysit you.
4. This is to be done in the next two weeks, so closing date will be 9-April. Ideally do your submission as soon as possible, and I will publish to fit into my schedule.
5. Don’t hassle, pester, nag etc me, I will do what I said I will do, please be patient I do get very busy. If I don’t immediately reply to your email, it doesn’t mean anything, more than I’m busy and unable to reply just yet.
Good luck, and thanks in advance ❤
Thankyou Donors And Sponsors 😀
Without money life eventually stops working. To this end it’s very helpful to us when people make donations towards keeping the blog running. We’re happy to speak to sponsors too. We’ll always put what’s given to us to good use, for instance – this event to help bloggers promote themselves to a wider audience, a chance they might not otherwise get. And, of course other events and initiatives we intend to run in future.
The money from the last donation was put towards purchase of a new camera, and replacement computer hardware. Thanks again to the donor who wishes to remain anonymous.
So just an example of how sponsorship or donations help to keep the blog running and us doing our thing.
I’ve come to realise that donors often wish to remain anonymous, and discretion is important to sponsors. So if you’d like to sponsor or donate to us (whilst remaining 100% anonymous and discrete) please use a page I’ve created specially (you won’t find link anywhere else) – DonCharisma.org gift page
Team Charisma World People – Being The Dream
Already published guest blogs from Team Charisma :
- idiotwriting.wordpress.com – Published – A Present: Presence In Life’s Moments, Conversations And Relationships
- zyoshiko.wordpress.com – Published – Christmas Present: “Soul Glow”
- swo8.wordpress.com – Published – Christmas Present: “Don’t Diss Your Moma” – Christmas Party Rag
- jagweng.worpress.com – Published – A Gift: “Pick Up That Brush And Paint”
- saylingaway.wordpress.com – Published – My Adoption Story
Musings For Bottom Feeders
This will be the final Team Charisma World People. It was a lot of fun to do, and I’m very grateful to my guest bloggers who exceeded all my expectations in making the project a huge success.
Looking forward to publishing finished submissions shortly here on DonCharisma.org – watch this space !
WHAT’S NEXT – not sure, maybe TCWP 2 … or there’s another idea, top secret, we’ll see what transpires.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED
Comments are invited
Comments are often welcomed, provided you can string a legible, relevant and polite sentence together. In other cases probably best shared with your therapist, or kept to yourself.
17 thoughts on “Guest Bloggers WANTED – “Team Charisma World People” – FINAL ROUND”
Thank you for the invitation as I accept with joy Don 😀
You have my email, so just send when you have time and I will create as fast as possible and return it.
Thanks Irene, I’ve sent yoi email 🙂
Email me your requirements
You already have my email Yoshiko … it’s pretty much the same as last time, but this time you get to choose the photo, the topic, style etc … happy for you to choose … read the post again, I’ve said all that in my numbered list 🙂
Oh yea. Sorry for reading this late because I just replied to your email
you crack me up. took a “bit of break”. ha! you still post like 16 times more than i could ever hope to! love your vetting process and reading what comes out of it. keep on being so awesome and positive 🙂
LOL … thanks – even Don Charismas need a break !
I’m sure we’ll get some entertaining submissions, these guys are a cool bunch 🙂
Thank you so much! I accept your invitation to guest blog for you. I will meet your requirements and have it for you by the end of next week. Thank you again. Janice
You’re welcome, it’s been a while coming, but I do my best to keep my word 🙂 … I’ll send out an email so you have mine when I get a minute …
Will see what I can work up for you!
I sure it’ll be awesome Noelle, and thanks for your support on the blog – I do notice and it’s appreciated 🙂
You are most welcome!