This is on sticky. It’s the “new” and improved DonCharisma.org sharing page …
Please share your work or yourself here (in a comment).
Also find new blogs, friends and connections here 🙂 (blogging tip for you right there)
Use it for :
- Sharing a link of a post you’ve just done that you’re proud of
- Sharing your blog
- Introduce yourself – “Hey I’m Don, I’m a friendly guy, ….”
- Make new connections and network with other bloggers and readers of Don Charisma
- Make new friends ?
- Shameless self-promotion, if you’re brave enough 😀
Do not use it for :
- Advertising commercial products and services
- Anything that’s political – activism of any kind will not be approved
- Religious preaching – Don Charisma is already saved 🙂
- Rude, argumentative, offensive, troll’ish or other moronic activities.
- Anything else that’s not in the spirit of Don Charisma (and the WordPress.com community)
(Often I do, but) I WILL PROBABLY NOT REPLY to comments on this post.
I may visit links if I have time, but please do not expect me to. It’s a place for you to share, but I don’t have time to visit every link, sorry about that in advance. (Your link is more likely to get approved if it has a “.wordpress.com” in it.)
My sticky posts do get a lot of traffic, so this is privilege that will be quickly withdrawn if it’s abused. Therefore try and keep what you share here high quality, as it will be seen by a lot of people.
All comments are manually approved on Don Charisma.
Keep it light hearted and friendly 😀
Thank you in advance.
455 thoughts on “Share Your Blogs Here :D”
Hi, this is JeNom, I blog at https://jenomm.com/, where I make a big deal about little things.
I am a food and people enthusiast.
Check out my latest post, https://jenomm.com/2021/04/03/the-two-step-hack-you-need-to-stop-misplacing-stuff/
Hello, my name is Bernadine! I run a food blog called MadeByBernadine.com : https://madebybernadine.com/
There, I share my favorite recipes albeit sweet or savory. There’s also something for everyone and more often than not, vegan options! I took a break from blogging but got back into the blogosphere in early October of this year. (My goal is to reach 1000 of you lovely supporters by the end of the year)! I hope you all enjoy what my food blog has to offer, and I always take suggestions 🙂 thanks for the opportunity, Don!