I’ve been awarded “The Versatile Blogger Award” yay !
My awarder :
Thanks gegebearbear, I’m honoured and humbly accept:)
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Versatile Blogger Award
Personally I don’t like the “nominee” idea, it’s confusing. So, if I’ve awarded you a “The Versatile Blogger” you’ve already won/been awarded the award, you are my awardee.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Section 2: 7 interesting things about myself
1. I like Milo (an Australian drink like cross between Ovaltine and Hot Chocolate, apparently the result of a biscuit experiment that went wrong…err well right)
2. I think time on my own just as good as time with others.
3. Face to face is better than facebook !
4. I call myself a vegetarian, but I eat fish and prawns … confused, try telling that to carnivores !
5. I could eat Pizza 3 meals a day for the rest of my life and die a happy man
6. I have a degree in a geeky computing subject, but not really a geek anymore.
7. I’m frightened of being drowned but have managed to become a Scuba instructor.
Section 3: I’m awarding this “The Versatile Blogger Award” to