I’ve been awarded “Inner Peace Award” and “Sunshine Award” yay !
This is probably more like my real fans, thankyou to everyone that has supported my blog and encouraged me:)
Thanks gegebearbear, I’m honoured and humbly accept:)
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the Sunshine Award
Personally I don’t like the “nominee” idea, it’s confusing. So, if I’ve awarded you a “Sunshine Award”/”Inner Peace Award” you’ve already won/been awarded the award, you are my awardee.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Section 1a: Directions for you to accept the “Inner Peace” Award
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)
Section 2: 10 Interesting things about me
1. Whatever happened to Eddie Murphy that guy used to be funny !
2. I don’t like driving unless I have to, it’s dangerous and tiring.
3. I’m never as Charismatic as I’d like to be
4. I’m happy doing nothing at all
5. I love my long walks by the beach, try and get out for 90 minutes everyday, music pumping it gets my creative juices going
6. When I was a boy I won a competition for making a gold coloured top-hat with a daffodil on top that had a flashing light … true story !
7. Mars bars beats Snickers any day of the week (For brits or googling yanks only!)
8. I’ve done crochet and knitting a little bit when I was a kid.
9. My dad is the best man in the world !
10. When I was a teenager I drank half a bottle of whisky in one go. I was so so sick. I wasn’t able to drink whisky for 10 years after that. These days I don’t drink much, I’m generally happy enough with out it.
Section 2a: Why I am accepting the “Inner Peace” Award
I am accepting the inner peace award, because it was kindly offered, quite a while back. I like to reply to everyone who leaves comments on my blogs, and if someone was thoughtful enough to give me an award then I must accept.
I do my best to inspire positivity in others, and peace is a big part of this. Everything starts from within, so inner peace is where all peace that we create comes from. I know that I cannot always be at peace inside and this is OK too.
Section 3: I’m awarding the Sunshine and Inner Peace Awards (you can accept either or both) to