I’ve been awarded another “The Versatile Blogger Award” yay !
These are my fans, they are crying because they thought they’d booked tickets to a Don Charisma Charisma roadshow, only to find out that it was Justin Bieber concert, yuk, they must be devastated poor things, you can see how upset they are ! … doh only kidding !
My awarder :
Thanks promisetewogbola, I’m honoured and humbly accept:)
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Versatile Blogger Award.
Personally I don’t like the “nominee” idea, it’s confusing. So, if I’ve awarded you a “The Versatile Blogger” you’ve already won/been awarded the award, you are my awardee.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Section 2: Seven “interesting” things about myself
1. My computer has four screens (2×2), historically I have them from my financial markets trading days.
2. Earl grey tea rocks:)
3. I can juggle with 3 balls
4. I saw a dead body by the side of the road on 1-Oct-2013.
5. I’m just as comfortable with a plumber’s wrench in my hand as I am in front of a computer
6. Twitter is better than facebook
7. I can make pizza from scratch, make my own dough, my own sauce. Only thing I can’t make is the cheese, I have to buy that ready made !
Section 3: I’m awarding this “The Versatile Blogger Award” to
Apart from Matt, you guys are my oldest (well longest really) followers, thank you so much for your support 🙂
Matt has done such an awesome job with WordPress. I hope that he will accept the award, feeling a little nervous having awarded him, but he seems like a nice guy.