I’ve been awarded “The Versatile Blogger Award” yay !
My awarder :
Thanks Paulette Le Pore Motzko, I’m honoured and humbly accept:)
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Versatile Blogger Award
Personally I don’t like the “nominee” idea, it’s confusing. So, if I’ve awarded you a “The Versatile Blogger” you’ve already won/been awarded the award, you are my awardee.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Section 2: 7 interesting things about myself
1. I went shopping today at technology “mall”, I bought a stand for my iphone/ipad and some chestnuts. Have to go back tomorrow, having “measured up” for some LED lights (austerity measures) and maybe a UPS because power here goes off all the time for no reason.
2. Black is the new black (for clothes)
3. I can say thankyou in 7 different langauges, thankyou, kop khun karb, merci, danke, gracias, gratzi, Jen-koo-yay (although probably can only spell them correctly in 1)
4. I’ve never seen an octopus when I’ve been diving, really want to see one they are cool.
5. My music collection is mostly Pop, I like pop music, but also a bit of hangover from my DJ’ing days
6. Someone asked me if I’d ever been in the friend zone recently, and how did I get out of it. In essence I said dump the bitch, and look for a girl who actually likes me. Life is far too short.
7. All seven of the days of the week I blog:)
Section 3: I’m awarding this “The Versatile Blogger Award” to
- http://travellingmacs.wordpress.com/ (yay !)