I’ve been awarded “The Versatile Blogger Award” yay !
My awarder :
Thanks Paulette Le Pore Motzko, I’m honoured and humbly accept:)
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Versatile Blogger Award
Personally I don’t like the “nominee” idea, it’s confusing. So, if I’ve awarded you a “The Versatile Blogger” you’ve already won/been awarded the award, you are my awardee.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Section 2: 7 interesting things about myself
1. I went shopping today at technology “mall”, I bought a stand for my iphone/ipad and some chestnuts. Have to go back tomorrow, having “measured up” for some LED lights (austerity measures) and maybe a UPS because power here goes off all the time for no reason.
2. Black is the new black (for clothes)
3. I can say thankyou in 7 different langauges, thankyou, kop khun karb, merci, danke, gracias, gratzi, Jen-koo-yay (although probably can only spell them correctly in 1)
4. I’ve never seen an octopus when I’ve been diving, really want to see one they are cool.
5. My music collection is mostly Pop, I like pop music, but also a bit of hangover from my DJ’ing days
6. Someone asked me if I’d ever been in the friend zone recently, and how did I get out of it. In essence I said dump the bitch, and look for a girl who actually likes me. Life is far too short.
7. All seven of the days of the week I blog:)
Section 3: I’m awarding this “The Versatile Blogger Award” to
- http://travellingmacs.wordpress.com/ (yay !)
18 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award, Paulette (totallyinspiredpc), thankyou:)”
Thank you for the award! I am new to the blogging world and like Unique So Chic, figuring out how to link, paste into etc. Love your “Virgin Guide to Promoting Your Blog” post. Will explore your other posts.
Hey Tessa, You are welcome. Things can be confusing for a while on WordPress, but slowly they start to make sense. I’m still discovering little nuances:)
Unique So Chic has been a blogger on WordPress for 4 months longer than me, back in March I think she started.
Yayyy back at you :))
Congratulations on the award Don, there cant be anyone who deserves this one as much as you do…with all the engaging variety on your blog.
Thanks also for passing the honour onto me, I’m very happy to accept, and will display it proudly when I work out how best to display it. 🙂
You are welcome Amanda, and thankyou for the compliment:)
Thank you for your visits and likes.
You are welcome, and thankyou:) Mwah too ! DC
Don, May I add one from my Polish-American youth growing up in a Polish neighborhood of Greenpoint, Brooklyn: Jen-koo-ya is how my elders said it. I have no idea how to spell it. Congratulations.
Damn, I knew I forgot one, yes I do know Polish, had some polish friends in london and yes Jen-koo-yay is pretty much how they say it … I’ll edit my post 🙂
You’re welcome. And now I’m hungry for kielbasa and pierogi!
Congrats on a well-deserved award! Cheers!