I’ve been awarded another Liebster yay !
The Don Charisma cheerleaders showing their appreciation … doh only kidding !
My awarder :
Thankyou, I’m honoured and humbly accept:)
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the Liebster.
The Liebster Award is a “favorite blog” award. The aim is to bring exposure to bloggers and help them discover other amazing blogs and vice versa.
Personally I don’t like the “nominee” idea, it’s confusing. So, if I’ve awarded you a Liebster you’ve already won/been awarded the award, you are my awardee.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Link back and recognise the blogger who awarded you.
- Answer the ten questions posted by the blogger who awarded you!
- Give ten other bloggers the award (you can do 3-5 if you wish according to Sopphey)
- Create ten questions for your awardees to answer.
- Notify your awardees.
Section 2: My answers to julx’s questions :
1) What was your dream job when you were a kid?
Pimp or Computer Programmer
I went for computer programmer as the hours are more regular, the pay is better and it’s more socially acceptable.
2) What does it say on your business card now? How far is that from your dream job?
Business card – DonCharisma.org/DonCharisma.com
Very close to my dream job, just like to be actually making some money:)
3) How would you explain interest rates to a four-year old?
They are how the government and banks make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
4) Would you rather choose ten weeks of holiday or a ten-percent increase in net salary?
Ten weeks holiday … no brainer !
5) Is there any company you really admire, but whose products you still do not buy? And is there any company you really detest, but whose products you still buy?
Virgin & Richard Branson, admire them a lot, although I wouldn’t buy his stuff unless I had to.
I don’t like Facebook much, but then I don’t really buy anything from them. I do look at their adverts sometimes, does that count ?
6) How would you define the limit between corporate gifts and bribery? Is it monetary value only?
Bribery and corruption goes on everywhere, all the time, isn’t corporate gifts just a legal way of doing it ?
7) Suit & tie or business casual? Or bikini? Or…?
Casual for me, bikini for her … I’m old fashioned !
8) What was the coolest thing you ever bought? Why?
I once had a canary/lightening yellow little sports car, I loved it intensely for a few months – Vauxhall VX220
I bought it because it did 0-60MPH in around 5 seconds, it was fun and I looked cool in it.
9) What was the most expensive thing you ever bought? How long did it take until you got used to having it?
My home. Took a few years to get used to the fact I (and the bank) own it. My grey hairs have been appearing ever since.
10) Please complete the following sentence:
Money is….., and success is ……
Money is great for buying stuff, and success is happiness.
Whoops I should really learn to read, he had questions for me too !
1. What is the reason you started your blog?
I just lost half my savings on the financial markets, and wanted something to do.
2. If you were a super hero Marvel or DC, which one would you be?
Not really familiar with the superheros marvel and DC, but I do like Superman, does that count ?
3. What was your dream job as a kid? Did you make it there yet? If not, how close to your dream job are you?
Yup covered already, used to be a computer programmer, made it, yay … Very close now with DonCharisma.org/.com I’ll let you know when money starts rolling in:)
4. If you won the lottery, what will the be the 1st thing that you will buy?
I’d buy a personal assistant, so I could spend more time blogging:)
5. What do you think is your weirdest personality quirk?
I often tell people the truth to their face. I know it’s a bad habit I’m trying to give up.
6. From the TV show ‘Friends’, which Friend are you?
Watched it once, couldn’t stand it, will never ever watch again.
7. Ever been in the friend-zone? Did you get out of it and how?
Yes I have. Move on and find a girl that actually really likes me. Anyone playing friend-zone with me isn’t really a friend, more they think they are better than me in some way, that’s not really very friendly is it?
8. What has two hands, a round face, always runs, but stays in place? (5 letters)
No idea, I give up.
9. If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I? (7 letters)
No idea, I give up
10. Its been around for millions of years, but its no more than a month old. What is it? (4 letters)
No idea, I give up
Section 3: I’m awarding this Liebster to
Section 4: Questions I would like my awardees to answer 🙂
1) Ever been in the friend-zone? Did you get out of it and how?
2) Three reasons why WordPress.com is better than Facebook?
3) Who is (or was) the most influential person in your life?
4) Suit & tie or business casual? Or bikini? Or…?
5) How do you best handle heated/angry situations?
6) How would you explain interest rates to a four-year old?
7) What do you think are the three qualities to building and maintaining good friendships/relationships?
8) How did you pick your blog’s name?
9) What is your favourite book/author, or film(movie)/director, or play/play-write, or song/band, or symphony/composer and why?
10) What’s your favourite recipe you make?